We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
The Experience You Need
- Check that the home you wish to buy does not have a mechanic’s lien
- Protect yourself with title insurance or a warranty
- Why it’s wise for an attorney to review your closing documents before you sign
- Some signs that a mortgage lender might not be legitimate
- Carefully review a commercial lease before signing