We Handle All Aspects Of Residential And Commercial Real Estate Law
The purchase, sale and development of real estate mark some of the most significant occurrences in an individual’s or a company’s life.
But estate transactions are loaded with complexities and potential pitfalls, whether it is the purchase of a single condominium or the development of a multiuse commercial building. Ensuring that your project proceeds smoothly is no easy task.
Committed To Client Satisfaction
The Jorgensen Law Firm, LLC, in Hartford represents buyers, sellers, lenders, property managers, mortgage brokers, real estate brokers and a host of other parties in a wide range of residential and commercial real estate matters.
Attorney Tony E. Jorgensen has practiced real estate law in Connecticut since 2003. He directs negotiations, drafts contracts and presides over closings. He also works with condominium boards and serves as an ongoing adviser to condominium and community associations.
Whatever Your Real Estate Need Is, We’ve Got You Covered
We work across disciplines to help our clients find solutions through a combination of creative problem-solving and efficiency. Our comprehensive knowledge regarding all aspects of real estate development, sales and management help us minimize risk for our clients and provide knowledgeable legal guidance on:
- Residential real estate transactions: We work with buyers or sellers in all aspects of residential real estate transactions.
- Commercial real estate transactions: Our ultimate goal is to help our clients avoid common mistakes and overcome hurdles that inhibit healthy business growth.
- Commercial real estate development: We assist with planning, financing, construction and maintenance.
- Commercial real estate leasing: We work closely with clients to help all parties entering into a commercial tenancy agreement understand the terms of the lease and avoid costly disputes.
- Commercial real estate financing: We represent lenders and borrowers in negotiating, documenting and closing debt and equity transactions, various forms of acquisition financing, construction loans, loan workouts, interim and permanent financing and affordable-housing financing.
Our clients enter into real estate deals with confidence because they know that every document has been carefully prepared and reviewed by an experienced real estate lawyer. We welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and review your real estate needs. Call 860-856-8397 or use our online contact form to schedule a meeting.