Tony E. Jorgensen is the founding and managing-attorney of The Jorgensen Law Firm, LLC. Prior to forming the Jorgensen Law Firm, he was the co-founding and managing-partner of Jorgensen & Joiner, LLC (2006-2008) and practiced law as a solo practitioner for several years (2003-2006).
Attorney Jorgensen’s practice concentrates in the areas of real estate law, commercial financing and creditor’s rights, business law, commercial transactions, municipalities and governmental agencies law and general and commercial litigation; he also handles a number of other matters on a case-by-case basis.
- Bar of the State of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the State of Connecticut
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Business and Industry Association
- Metro Hartford Chamber of Commerce (Board Member)
- Member of ARAG Attorney Network
- Dispute Resolution Board Foundation
- Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company (Board Member)
- American Water Works Association
- State of Connecticut, Small Business Advisory Board (Member)
Tony is very active in the economic development arena, sits on the boards of several non-profit organizations and is a frequent guest speaker at legal seminars for small businesses and first- time homebuyers. He also serves as a tutor/mentor in connection with several Hartford-based programs that are designed to expose high school students to the practice of law and business.
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS:
- Jorgensen & Joiner, LLC, Co-Founding And Managing-Partner, 2006 – 2008